Human Patterns Inventory
Hirease offers a propriety leadership assessment, Human Patterns, to support your staff recruitment, engagement and development. The Human Patterns Inventory is administered through a highly educated pool of administrator consultants that have received their HPI certification training. Part of the assessment process involves individual consults regarding the assessment with both the applicant and the Employer Administrator. The HPI certified consultants can be retained for a variety of facilitation options. Additionally, through our partners we are able to provide access to more than 1,000 assessments through a user friendly technology platform. Whether you are looking for solutions for different levels in your organization, recruitment support or succession planning, Hirease can work with you to establish your assessment program.
Human Patterns Assessment Benefits:
Measure 206 different preferences & interests, inclusive of:
- Personal interests and values
- Thinking and learning styles
- Interpersonal and communication styles
- Occupational preferences
- Leadership preferences
- Management preferences
Selection and Motivation:
- Position Overview:
Measure the motivation patterns inherent in a given job position within the organization. Helps determine a profile of the typical incumbent.
- Recruitment Overview:
Identify the motivation patterns that will “fill in” gaps in the organization.
- Motivation Overview:
This helps managers and peers understand how to motivate a particular employee or an individual to understand personal motivations, interests, and preferences.
Enterprise-Wide Human Capacities:
- Assess Interests and Preferences (Use Human Patterns Inventory)
- Measure Capacities (Use the Talent Pool Evaluation Process)
- Confirm Findings (Use FullCircle 360* Assessment)
Review of Individual Results to:
- Occupational Interests: Enables the individual to identify actual preferred job roles and tasks.
- Organizational Roles: Identification of preferred roles with an organization.
- Social Relations: Identification of preferred patterns of work group interaction.
- Leadership and Management Preferences: Styles of management and patterns of personal and group leadership.
- Strengths and Weaknesses: Assessment of resources and interests.
- Problem-Solving Patterns: Identification of aptitudes, and problem-solving styles and formats.
- Consistency and Conflicts: Information about intra-personal issues.
- Personality Preferences: Enables managers to develop a strategy to understand and manage preferences.
- Skills and Interests: Enables managers to identify training needs and to make appropriate work assignments.
- Aptitudes: Enables managers to develop career plans and goals.
- Attitudes toward Leadership and Membership: Enables managers to do team development, structure supervision, and determine promotion potential.
- Role and Occupational Preferences: Enables managers to assign work roles and patterns of work activity. Drives, Defenses, Concerns: Enables managers to handle exceptional incidents and events.
Personal Development, Training and Coaching:
- The Human Patterns Inventory has been utilized as an outline for a comprehensive course in personal development.
- Management can set up training agendas based upon results.
- Mentoring relationships can be formed.
- Utilized to design development plans to equip people to fit the future organizational needs.
The Human Patterns Inventory makes it possible to identify, years in advance, resource shortages and excesses at each level of responsibility. This early warning allows for corrective action planning with minimum disruption to the current organizational functions.